HP, a multinational information technology company renowned for its high quality products, has included Vertilux’s Imagine Blackout FR, Eco-Planet FR and Polyscreen® Vision 351-1% in their list of recommended fabrics for high quality printing with HP Latex Printing Technology. This innovative laser technology adds color, design and even brand identity to window blinds and shades.
The selection process was based on exhaustive behavioral testing, including anchor level, light fastness and ease of cleaning. Vertilux’s Imagine Blackout FR, Eco-Planet FR and Polyscreen® Vision 351-1% printed fabrics had an excellent response to all of these tests.
HP trusts Vertilux’s technical printable fabrics. You can benefit from them too!
WHY CUSTOM PRINTED WINDOW COVERINGS?
- Transform your living spaces
- Coordinate the look throughout your home
- Reproduce your favorite paintings, photographs and drawings
- Add accents of color to your children’s rooms
- Complement existing design elements within a room
- Decorate while maintaining your privacy
- Be creative, there are endless possibilities!
- Convey your marketing/promotional message
- Make your retail storefront highly visible and inviting
- Attract attention with bold graphics
- Establish a uniform look; corporate branding
- Advertise in locations with signage restrictions
- Change promotional graphics and sponsored advertisements
- Control solar heat gain without sacrificing natural light
- Reduce glare, reflection and utility costs
- Protect interior decor and merchandise from UV rays
Roller Shade with Vertilux’s Eco-Planet FR, printed with HP Latex Printing Technology.